5 Ways Mobile Apps are Driving the Store of the Future
Improve revenue, loyalty, and productivity while controlling costs.
It’s a given: Most shoppers are now armed with a mobile device when they enter a retail store. Today's shoppers are also highly informed and they expect store associates to be at least—if not more— knowledgeable about a store’s products, promotions, and services than they themselves are.
This white paper outlines the five key benefits of a winning mobile app strategy, and also calls out new ways retailers can effectively leverage mobile technology as a competitive advantage. With the typical shopper looking at his or her phone more than 150 times a day, learn how leading retailers are capitalizing on mobile technology to:
- Help managers make faster, smarter decisions
- Improve store associates productivity
- Get a better handle on business costs
- Increase sales, decrease out-of-stocks
- Improve customer loyalty through more effective engagement
Download this white paper and find out how a powerful, effective mobile app program can help retailers win the battle for shoppers’ eyes and ears — and wallets.
* Information collected by this form will be shared with our sponsor, MicroStrategy. Chain Store Age and our sponsors value your privacy. To view privacy policies click here:
Chain Store Age policy MicroStrategy policy