- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Hampstead, Md., Jos. A Bank Clothiers Inc. said that second-quarter profits rose 56% on strong sales. The men’s apparel retailer beat Wall Street estimates and raised its outlook for the year.
The company said quarterly net income grew to $5.3 million, or 37? per share, from $3.4 million, or 24? per share, a year ago. Revenue rose 20% to $98.6 million from $82 million last year as same-store sales rose 4.9%. Internet sales increased 23.4% from a year ago.