- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Report: New retail building planned for Queens
- Bass Pro Shops to open 145,000-sq.-ft. store in upstate New York
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
New York -- Winick Realty Group said that 7-Eleven has continued its plans for expansion in the New York market by leasing a new 2,300-sq.-ft. storefront at 1235 Second Avenue, on the corner of East 65th Street.
The store, which was previously occupied by restaurant Asia Grill, sits at the base of a residential building in one of the most affluent sections of the Upper East Side. 7-Eleven is poised to draw from not only the heavy residential population in the area but the foot traffic generated by nearby Hunter College, as well as two movie theaters and three hospital centers in the area.