- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
Vancouver, B.C. – 99 Cents Only Stores is digitizing its audit management procedures with the ACL GRC internal audit management system. Leveraging the GRC solution, the retailer will replace spreadsheets and shared drives. Anticipated benefits include increased collaboration and visibility among team members, the ability to more easily perform risk assessments and scoring, and ease of workflow adjustment as new issues and risks are identified.
“We selected ACL GRC for our internal audit management system from a number of leading solutions for several reasons,” said Tom Rudenko, chief audit executive of 99 Cents Only. “This solution provided us with a very user-friendly, easily implemented approach to fully digitizing our audit process, including risk assessment, planning, workpapers, and reporting.”