- New Sears CEO pledges to fix sales decline
- Must retail delivery drivers be employees?
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits to implement Manhattan Associates supply chain solution
- ABC partners with Target and Neiman Marcus in first-ever advertising integration on hit TV show
- Fameco takes on two new property management assignments
Newport Beach, Calif. -- JustEnough Software Corp., a provider of demand management solutions, announced that ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has successfully gone live with its allocation and replenishment solutions. The technologies were selected to replace the retailer’s existing allocation system.
“JustEnough’s flexible, easy-to-use solutions are the perfect fit to help us allocate the right products and in correct quantities to the right stores in an efficient manner,” said Bob Gibson, director of marketing, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, which operates nearly 150 specialty beverage stores. “Now that we are live with JustEnough, we look forward to accelerating and improving our ordering process, as well as driving up service levels across our network of stores.”