- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Roanoke, Va. Advance Auto Parts has launched a new branding campaign titled “Keep the Wheels Turning,” which debuted with television and radio commercials, and will also include outdoor, print and online media.
According to Advance, the campaign targets both do-it-yourself (DIY) and commercial customers, by ensuring DIY customers that Advance is the right place for their parts needs, and informing commercial customers that Advance can help them build their business.
Advance is working with Dallas-based The Richards Group on its new brand and creative development.