- Reinventing Retail: Hointer, Seattle
- Last Chance to Register for Chicago 'Legacy Modernization to the Cloud' roundtable luncheon
- Report: U.S. centers gain in occupied space in Q4; asking rents average $38.92 per square foot
- Apple taps head of U.K. retailer Dixons to replace Johnson
- Coach CEO to step down in 2014; to be succeeded by head of international ops
Roanoke, Va. -- Advance Auto Parts has announced the promotion of Markus Hockenson to senior VP store operations, effective April 1.
Hockenson will be responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the company’s Midwestern operations, which includes more than 1,200 stores. Hockenson will report to Carl Hauch, senior VP national operations and will be based in Denver.
Hockenson joined Advance in September 2008 as regional VP. Prior to joining Advance, he served with Starbucks where he most recently had region-wide responsibility for project management of key company programs and held several other positions, including district manager.