- Aeropostale will open in-store shops, freestanding stores in Mexico
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Nineties Nostalgia, Retail IT Style
- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
New York -- Aeropostale reported Thursday that profit for the third quarter rose to $24.9 million, from $24.1 million last year.
Sales increased 2% to $605.9 million, beating Wall Street’s expected $601.2 million. Same-store sales dipped 2%.