- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Brooklyn, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development said it has leased 43,842 sq. ft. for an Alamo Drafthouse Cinema at the City Point Development in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema features an upscale theater-restaurant combination. City Point will have seven screens of new releases, repertory programming and the Alamo’s signature programming with seating for over 900 moviegoers.