- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Yonkers, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development announced that Alamo Drafthouse Cinema will open a 25,596-sq.-ft. location at Yonkers Gateway Center in Yonkers, N.Y.
Alamo will be occupying a former United Artists Theatre – Regal Cinema with co-tenants such as Best Buy, Burlington Coat Factory, Gap, Nine West, Starbucks, DSW Shoe Warehouse and more.
Charter Realty represents Alamo Drafthouse Cinema throughout the eastern half of the U.S. including New York, New England, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.