- Bon-Ton to open new Herberger’s location
- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Bon-Ton real estate strategy includes two store closings in Pa., Ohio
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems has agreed to acquire The Bon-Ton Stores’ private-label credit card portfolio worth $475 million.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Alliance Data, which provides private-label credit card services to retailers, will also manage the retailer's private-label credit card program.
Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., operates 272 stores in 23 states across the Northeast, Midwest, and upper Great Plains, under a variety of banners.