- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- Stage Stores teams with Alliance for private-label credit card services
- J.C. Penney to open 300 big and tall men’s shops in next five years
- Reeds Jewelers and Alliance Data team for credit card services
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems Corp. has signed a multi-year renewal agreement to continue managing the private label credit card program for duty-free jewelry retailer Little Switzerland.
“Since launching our credit card program with Alliance Data in 2004, Little Switzerland has expanded its customer base and increased loyalty by offering compelling financing and promotional offers; we look forward to continuing this partnership and growing the program,” said Hal Tayler, CEO, Little Switzerland, which operates 32 retail locations on 10 Caribbean islands and in Key West, Fla., under the trade names Little Switzerland and Jewels, along with web and catalog channels. “In our endeavor to define luxury in the Caribbean, and in continued collaboration with Alliance Data, we are able to ensure a level of convenience and flexibility to our cardholders that makes our quality merchandise accessible to even more travelers and online shoppers.”
Card program benefits include flexible promotional financing options and no annual card fee, as well as online account activation and management.