- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- Blue Nile selects Alliance Data for private-label credit card program
- Stage Stores teams with Alliance for private-label credit card services
- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
Dallas – Loyalty and marketing solution-provider Alliance Data Systems Corp. said Tuesday that it has signed a multi-year renewal agreement to continue providing the private label credit card program for Omaha-Neb.-based Gordmans Stores, which operates 78 stores in 46 markets across 18 states.
Additionally, Gordmans and Alliance Data have begun a full rollout of Alliance Data's in-store, tablet-based mobile technology to drive account acquisition efforts following a successful pilot earlier in 2012.