- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Seattle, Amazon.com has signed an agreement to make a Bill Me Later payment option available on the Web site. The company also announced it is making an equity investment in Bill Me Later, Inc.
Bill Me Later is among the most widely adopted alternative payment technologies for the largest online retailers. Bill Me Later enables consumers to shop online without using a credit card and helps retailers simplify the payment experience.
The terms of Amazon's investment have not been disclosed. The transaction, which is subject to customary closing conditions, is expected to close in the first quarter of 2008.