- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
New York City -- Multiple reports on Wednesday said that American Apparel’s head of business development Marty Staff has abruptly quit the company.
A report in the New York Post said that Staff had a falling out with the company’s CEO Dov Charney.