- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Los Angeles -- American Apparel announced the extension of its partnership with ASOS. The U.K.-based fashion site, which has more than 3.7 million members, has expanded its buy of American Apparel products based on a 100% sell-through rate of a test buy earlier this year.
The product categories currently offered are men's, women's, swim and accessories, though footwear will be added in 2012. Inventory is purchased directly by ASOS through American Apparel's wholesale business, and is then displayed and marketed through ASOS's unique and highly successful platform.