- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Los Angeles -- American Apparel announced the extension of its partnership with ASOS. The U.K.-based fashion site, which has more than 3.7 million members, has expanded its buy of American Apparel products based on a 100% sell-through rate of a test buy earlier this year.
The product categories currently offered are men's, women's, swim and accessories, though footwear will be added in 2012. Inventory is purchased directly by ASOS through American Apparel's wholesale business, and is then displayed and marketed through ASOS's unique and highly successful platform.