- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- American Eagle Outfitters Q4 profit rises, plans to close Martin+Osa brand
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Warrendale, Pa., American Eagle Outfitters signed on Roger Markfield as an advisor to the company through 2012. He will continue to serve as president of the retailer through 2005, and vice chairman of the board through 2006. Roger will focus on the development of the new retail concept and strategic-growth initiatives, as well as advise the American Eagle brand, transitioning to a reduced schedule in February 2006, the company said.