- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
- Regency Centers partners with U.S. Department of Energy on parking lot project
- Regency Centers increases energy savings by 75% annually
- The new LEED For Retail certification: Can it improve the bottom line?
- For Large Retailers, Energy Savings Starts with Big Data
Ted des Enfants was appointed VP of International Sales for Amerlux Lighting Solutions, a newly created position. He will work closely with lighting designers, architects and national accounts to specify Amerlux products within the global community.
Previously, des Enfants served as VP and general manager of commercial lighting at Energy Focus Inc. He also held a variety of positions at GE Lighting, most recently as New York District Sales Manager.
Amerlux is a leader of task-specific, energy-efficient lighting solutions for retail, commercial, grocery, hospitality and LEED green building markets.