- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Fimiani named receiver of Boca Raton center
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Boca Raton, Fla. — Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group announced that Ann Taylor will open a new store at its Town Center at Boca Raton development in Boca Raton, Fla.
The retailer’s first new-concept store in Palm Beach County, the space features a runway of mannequins running down the middle of the store as well as a series of shops-within-shops.
Town Center at Boca Raton features 220 luxury and nationally recognized stores, including Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Brookstone, as well as anchor stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.