- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2013 – The Year the Customer Took Over
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- All Boxes Are Not Created Equal: Packaging Optimization Is Key to Big Supply Chain Benefits
New York City AnnTaylor Stores Corp. announced that Paula J. Zusi has been named executive VP, chief supply chain officer, effective immediately. Zusi will lead all aspects of the company's sourcing and logistics activities in support of its multi-brand business.
Prior to joining Ann Taylor, Zusi was with Liz Claiborne, Inc. for nine years, most recently as corporate VP of global sourcing and manufacturing since 2004, a role in which she managed the sourcing and manufacturing activities for all of the company's U.S.-based apparel brands.