- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Washington, D.C. Douglas Development said Monday that Anthropologie will open a 10,662-sq.-ft. store at the company’s Atlantic Building property, in Washington, D.C. The new store is slated to open spring 2011.
Anthropologie is the latest retailer that Douglas Development has leased property to in the East End. Other Douglas Development retail tenants include H&M, Zara, Guess, and the recently opened Forever 21.