- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Washington, D.C. Douglas Development said Monday that Anthropologie will open a 10,662-sq.-ft. store at the company’s Atlantic Building property, in Washington, D.C. The new store is slated to open spring 2011.
Anthropologie is the latest retailer that Douglas Development has leased property to in the East End. Other Douglas Development retail tenants include H&M, Zara, Guess, and the recently opened Forever 21.