- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
New York City Anthropologie will make its debut in Canada in 2009 in Toronto's upscale Yorkville shopping district, according to the Financial Post.
The flagship store will be about 12,000 sq. ft. split between two levels at the 100 Yorkville at Bellair complex, a new mixed-use development combining retail and residential condominiums.