- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Family Dollar adopts poison pill after Icahn stake revealed
New York -- J.C. Penney Co. can continue to sell a line of Martha Stewart home goods it introduced last week under "JCP Everyday" brand pending the outcome of a trial with Macy's, a New York appeals court ruled on Tuesday.
The court denied Macy's request for a preliminary injunction blocking sale of the goods while a court battle continues over rights to the products.
The latest decision upholds an April 12 ruling by the judge in the trial, who refused to expand the block to include the "JCP Everyday" products.