- In-N-Out Burger to open at West 7th
- Urban Outfitters to open its third Dallas/Ft. Worth area store
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Dallas -- Cypress Equities said Tuesday that Dallas mixed-use development Village on the Green will showcase a new fine dining restaurant Aquadora.
The 6,052-sq.-ft. restaurant is slated to open before the end of the year in the space formerly occupied by GoFish.
The restaurant owners, LIG Entertainment Management, have remodeled the former GoFish dining area and extended the lounge.
Village on the Green features retail, restaurant and residential components including Maximo Cocina Mexicana and Margarita Lounge, Jos. A. Bank, I.O. Metro, Planet Fitness, Clive and Co. and more.