- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
(Sept. 29) The Association for Retail Environments (A.R.E.) has hired a manager of sustainability, Lisa Russell, LEED AP.
Russell is working with A.R.E.’s Green 100 task force and staff to implement the association’s green initiatives.
“This new position demonstrates our commitment to support members and the industry in making retail environments sustainable,” said Klein Merriman, executive director of A.R.E.
Russell is leading A.R.E.’s development of guidelines and best practices for sustainable retail environmental products. She is a featured speaker at A.R.E.’s 53rd Annual Convention, Nov. 12-15, in Scottsdale, Ariz.