- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Wrap-up coverage of Chain Store Age's 49th annual SPECS
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
- Charming Charlie’s makes Massachusetts debut
- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
Somerville, Mass.-based Arrowstreet, a firm providing architecture, planning, interior design, and graphic-design services, has named the following key staff members as principals: Dennis Carlberg, AIA, LEED AP; Pat Cornelison, AIA, LEED AP; and Kevin Nice, AIA, LEED AP.