- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Hingham, Mass. As part of its organizational restructuring process, The Talbots, Inc. announced several key senior leadership promotions on Thursday.
John Fiske has been named executive VP of human resources and administration, responsible for business development, corporate services and loss prevention, in addition to his existing HR responsibilities. Fiske previously served as senior VP, human resources for the Talbots and J. Jill brands.
Julie Lorigan, who joined Talbots in 1999 as the director of investor relations, and has served as VP of investor relations since 2001, has been named senior VP of investor and media relations. Prior to joining Talbots, Lorigan served as the director of investor relations for Open Market, Inc.
Carol Stone, a 22-year Talbots veteran, has been named senior VP of finance. Stone joined Talbots in 1985 and has held several positions within the organization, including VP, corporate controller for the Talbots, Inc., a role she has held for the past 10 years.