- Ascena Retail Q4 profit drops on charge, to open 125 to 135 stores
- Brand presidents named for Dressbarn and Maurices
- Ascena Retail Group Q2 profit up 50%; opening 125 stores in fiscal 2012
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Charlie’s exec named VP chief merchant of Dressbarn
Suffern, N.Y. -- Ascena Retail Group, parent to the Lane Bryant, Maurices and Dressbarn banners among others, said Monday it has named Erin Stern EVP and chief merchandising officer of its Maurices brand, effective April 15.
Stern spent the majority of her career at Gap in the Old Navy division, and also served as chief merchant for Juicy Couture and president of Bebe Sport.