- Charming Charlie’s exec named VP chief merchant of Dressbarn
- Ascena Retail Group reports Q1 increase
- Ascena Retail’s David Jaffe honored with Entrepreneur of the Year Family Business Award
- Charter to broker Dollar Tree and Dressbarn in Connecticut
- Ascena’s Q4 income tops estimates; 180 to 190 stores on tap for 2014
Suffern, N.Y. -- Ascena Retail Group, which operates the Maurices and dressbarn banners, said Tuesday it will launch a 760,000-sq.-ft. distribution center expansion in central Ohio.
Upon completion, the new facility will distribute apparel and accessories for its lineup of brands, which also includes Justice & Brothers, Lane Bryant and Catherines.
“Not only is central Ohio considered a hub for distribution, but the centrality of this location will allow us to deliver 70% of our 3,800 stores within two days,” said David Jaffe, president and CEO.
Construction is being managed by Gray Construction Co. and will be completed in early 2014.