- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
Suffern, N.Y. -- Dressbarn parent Ascena Retail Group announced Monday it has named John Pershing as senior VP human resources over Dressbarn, with additional responsibilities for Ascena Retail Group’s compensation, benefits and human resources information system.
Pershing will report to Jeff Gerstel, executive VP and COO, effective immediately. Pershing succeeds David Montieth, who announced his retirement after 20 years with the company.