- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2011
- Dollar General’s net jumps 34%; plans 625 stores and 550 remodels in fiscal 2012
- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- Dollar General Q2 profit edges up, to expand into three states, and launch e-commerce
- Dollar General’s Q4 profit more than doubles; Opening 625 stores in 2011
Nashville, Money-management firm Snow Capital Management has increased its Dollar General Corp. holdings by more than 150,000 shares since November, according to a report in Tuesday’s Nashville Business Journal. Snow Capital now holds 1.68 million shares of the retailer, or 8.2% of its common stock, according to a Jan. 23 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.