- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Huntley, Ill. -- Tucker Development Corp. said that AT&T has opened a new store at Huntley Grove, the developer’s 350,000-sq.-ft., multi-tenant shopping center in Huntley, Ill.
AT&T occupies a 1,000-sq.-ft. space at the center.
Huntley Grove is anchored by a 176,000-sq.-ft. Walmart Supercenter, joined by State Farm, T-Mobile, AutoZone, The UPS Store and Jimano’s Pizzeria.