- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
Huntley, Ill. -- Tucker Development Corp. said that AT&T has opened a new store at Huntley Grove, the developer’s 350,000-sq.-ft., multi-tenant shopping center in Huntley, Ill.
AT&T occupies a 1,000-sq.-ft. space at the center.
Huntley Grove is anchored by a 176,000-sq.-ft. Walmart Supercenter, joined by State Farm, T-Mobile, AutoZone, The UPS Store and Jimano’s Pizzeria.