- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Memphis, Tenn., AutoZone Inc. promoted Bob Olsen to executive VP of supply chain, IT, Mexico and store development. He was previously senior VP of Mexico and store development.
Also promoted at AutoZone is Harry Goldsmith, now executive VP, general counsel and secretary. He was formerly senior VP, general counsel and secretary. Additionally, Tim Briggs was promoted to senior VP of human resources from VP of human resources.