- Whole Foods extends commitment to renewable power, energy efficiency
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
Tomball, Texas -- Houston-based commercial real estate brokerage Baker Katz said it has acquired the Four Corners Shopping Center in Tomball, Texas.
Baker Katz purchased the 120,000-sq.-ft. center through an investment fund dedicated to real estate development, acquisition and ownership. The center holds the last remaining big-box vacancy in Tomball, a 45,000-sq.-ft. former Kroger space. Baker Katz plans to begin a major renovation on the center later this year and will look to re-lease the space.
Currently, the center is 35% occupied by such retailers as Tuesday Morning, Rent-A-Center, Firestone and Domino’s Pizza.