- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Project Profile: Belmont Chase
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
Huntsville, Ala. -- Nashville-based Baker Storey McDonald, an X Team International partner, said it has acquired its first property in Huntsville, Ala. The firm purchased Whitesburg Center for $6.7 million.
The 51,943-sq.-ft. shopping center is tenanted by Dollar Tree, Mattress Firm, Cheeburger Cheeburger and Baskin Robbins, among others.
Baker Storey McDonald will manage and lease the center.