- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York -- Barnes & Noble announced the appointment of Thomas Donohue as VP treasurer, and Kanuj Malhotra as VP corporate development.
The company also said it has promoted Andy Milevoj to VP investor relations, all reporting directly to Mike Huseby, CFO.