- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Report: Wal-Mart most prolific and most creative holiday advertiser
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
New York City Barnes & Noble said Thursday that its Nook eBook Reader will be sold in 2,500 Walmart stores and online at walmart.com.
The bookseller said that the Nook devices are slated to arrive on Walmart shelves beginning as soon as Oct. 24, in advance of the holiday shopping season. The readers will be displayed in Walmart’s consumer electronics areas.