- Bed, Bath & Beyond offers $2 million share buyback after poor Q1
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Bed, Bath & Beyond prices $1.5 billion of senior notes
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Bed, Bath & Beyond earnings fall during Q4
Winchester, Va. -- Bethesda, Md.-based Sax Realty said that Bed Bath & Beyond has leased 27,000 sq. ft. of space at Shops at Tevis in Winchester, Va.
Bed Bath & Beyond, which is slated to open in spring 2011, joins Borders Books, Hhgregg, Old Navy, Ross and Michael’s at the center.