- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Minneapolis Best Buy has named new leaders for its home technology, digital business and international strategy, the company said Wednesday.
Best Buy appointed Michael Vitelli to executive VP of its customer-operating groups. Vitelli will lead Best Buy's PC mobility, home solutions and entertainment-operating groups and will oversee its enterprise merchandising and its private-label business.
David Morrish was appointed to a newly created position of executive VP of connected digital solutions. Morrish will develop a business strategy for new connectivity technologies.
David Berg, was promoted to executive VP of international strategy and corporate development, and will oversee mergers and acquisition activities.
In addition, Barry Judge was appointed chief marketing officer.
The appointments are effective March 2.