- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Aventura, Fla. — Best Buy has signed a long-term lease renewal for 45,729 sq. ft. at Aventura Commons in Aventura, Fla., according to the Berkowitz Development Group, the landlord.
Other national tenants in the 267,000-sq.-ft. center include Target, Whole Foods, PetSmart and Ulta.