- Oracle Industry Connect speakers focus on enabling growth
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Survey: Nearly all Americans use coupons
- Shipping containers recycled as retail spaces at new Assembly Row center, in Boston area
Las Vegas -- Tatyana Designs opened its 10th Bettie Page store, on Newbury Street in Boston.
“We are confident that our new Boston location will track the success of our other nine company-owned outlets all located in prime 'street' or up-scale mall locations. We are looking at additional East Coast locations as we aggressively pursue our growth strategy," said Tatyana Designs co-CEO Jan Glaser.
Bettie Page, which targets 18-35 year-old, fashion-conscious women, specializes in contemporary designs inspired by the 1950's and the iconic pin-up star Bettie Page.