- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
Columbus, Ohio Big Lots Inc. Thursday said its total sales declined 0.8% to $1.01 billion after the discount retailer reported weak sales for the three months ended Nov. 1.
The retailer said sales at stores open for at least two years decreased 0.2% in the third quarter in a weak economy as consumers scaled back on spending.