- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
Columbus, Ohio, Robert C. Claxton has been appointed by the closeout retailer as senior VP of marketing, and will report to CEO Steve Fishman.
Claxton comes to Big Lots from an Atlanta-based advertising agency, where he handled a multimillion-dollar retail client base that included The Home Depot, Macy’s Central and Famous Footwear.