- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Seven Ways Retailers Can Keep Customers Coming Back
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Natick, Mass., BJ’s Wholesale Club announced today that Richard Wilson has been named senior VP of general merchandise. Wilson, who joined BJ’s as VP, divisional merchandise manager, in May 2005 from Federated Department Stores, succeeds Edward Beevers, who will continue as a consultant to the company until he leaves at the end of the year.