- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Michael Francis leaves Target for J.C. Penney
Natick, Mass., BJ’s Wholesale Club announced today that Richard Wilson has been named senior VP of general merchandise. Wilson, who joined BJ’s as VP, divisional merchandise manager, in May 2005 from Federated Department Stores, succeeds Edward Beevers, who will continue as a consultant to the company until he leaves at the end of the year.