- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York -- Winick Realty Group said that Blink Fitness will open a 15,500-sq.-ft. facility at the base of Chelsea Park, a new residential building located at 260 West 26th St. in New York City.
Blink will have a ground-floor entrance at 308 Eighth Avenue, which will lead down to an expansive lower-level gym. The 12-story building is currently home to 204 luxury rental apartments ranging from studios to two-bedroom units.