- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Parago launches first rebate app for iPhone, Android
- Report: Sam’s Club looking to expand partnership with Apple
- Cabela’s launches iPhone and Android rich apps powered by Digby
Salisbury, N.C. -- Grocery chain Bloom said Tuesday it has introduced a free iPhone application that will allow its customers to access weekly specials, search recipes, manage shopping lists and find their nearest Bloom.
"At Bloom, we look for opportunities to leverage technology to enhance our guests shopping experience," said Tammy DeBoer, VP of Bloom. "This new mobile application, from Mercatus, is user-friendly and makes it easy for our shoppers to connect with us and plan family meals."
The new mobile application, developed in partnership with Mercatus Technologies, gives guests easy access to weekly specials with the capabilities to build and manage virtual shopping lists and view delicious recipes through the grocer's Taste Mapper system.
Bloom is a subsidiary of Brussels-based Delhaize Group and operates 49 stores in the Southeast Virginia and Washington, D.C., areas.