- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Bloom Supermarkets has promoted Troy Leshko to the position of VP of Retail Operations.
In his new role, Leshko will oversee the operations of more than 60 Bloom stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia. His responsibilities will include developing retail strategies and leading company initiatives, merchandising, recruiting, people development and talent planning, quality assurance, profitability and guest satisfaction.
Leshko, who began his career with Food Lion in 1988 as a bagger, has served in a number of positions with the company, including store manager, district manager, project manager and, most recently, as Bloom’s director of Strategy and Innovation.
Bloom is a banner of Food Lion LLC, a subsidiary of Brussels-based Delhaize Group. Bloom operates more than 60 stores in North and South Carolina, Virginia and Maryland.