- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Report: Tesco suspends execs who overstated profit
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Body Central Corp., which operates 258 stores under the Body Shop and Body Central banners, reported Thursday that net income for the second quarter dropped to $3.4 million, from $5.3 million in the year-ago period.
Revenues climbed 6.3% to $79.4 million, and same-store sales decreased 7.6%.
The company opened 15 new stores and closed one during the second quarter.