- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
York, Pa. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. promoted Jimmy D. Mansker, 38, to the position of senior VP, merchandise planning and Internet marketing. Since joining the company in 2007, Mansker served as Bon-Ton’s VP of E-commerce. In the new position, he will report to Anthony J. Buccina, vice chairman, president-merchandising.
Prior to his career at Bon-Ton, Mansker spent eight years at Radio Shack Corp., where he advanced from merchandising director to VP of Internet commerce.